Thursday, February 16, 2012

My Mantras About Learning


This week I have been fortunate to work with my team and an Educational Expert from New Zealand who is our school's critical friend.

We've begun the process of articulating our Vision and Beliefs about Teaching and Learning and how we will make it all happen in each part of the school.

It's given me an opportunity to reflect upon these points which I need to remember and have faith in when the going gets tough:

- approach everything in a variety of ways because everyone learns differently
- celebrate and share the wins
- when you introduce a challenge you need to introduce adequate support
- we are all learners
- positive relationships are really powerful

What do you value about teaching & learning?



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment